Are you ready to share your expertise to help small businesses thrive? Let’s talk!
The Sacramento Valley SBDC is building it’s network of subject matter experts that develop and teach classes for our small business clients.
Our trainings cover a wide variety of topics. This would be on a volunteer/pro bono basis with the possibility of developing to paid teaching and advising opportunity.
- Startup Financing – traditional & non-traditional
- Financial planning, tax accounting, credit repair
- Commercial real estate
- Marketing, social media, and branding
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Small business insurance and risk management &
Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHIizFCEdN7hy7HlEYO-03xDM7OL20rBfUxTiBw8TlPXjvvg/viewform