Airport Rental Car Supplier Diversity Outreach and Business Resource Day
Explore contracting opportunities with Sacramento International Airport Car Rental Companies
• Discover contracting opportunities with car rental concessionaires in the area of car detailing, auto body, office supplies, janitorial services, etc
• Learn About the Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) Certification Process
• Learn About Supplier Diversity Certifications
• Learn about other Small Business resources that could help you start, grow and thrive your businesses.
* Meet buyers from Hertz, Enterprise, and Avis
Venue: Sacramento International Airport, Terminal A, Media Room
COVID-19 mask mandate – please check and adhere to TSA’s requirement at time of the event
Parking will be validated
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Sacramento Valley SBDC at email@example.com or (916) 655-2100
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.