Sacramento Valley SBDC is pleased to introduce The Shop! Beauty & Barber Program: a training series that offers fundamental business education, resources, and technical assistance to entrepreneurs looking to start a cosmetology-related business (including hair, nail, makeup, barber, skincare), or even launch a product line!
Through The Shop! Program, participants will:
- Join a 6-week accelerated tuition-free program with a cohort of other like-minded individuals. Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program.
- Learn to think creatively about how to leverage their skills and talents to create a new business.
- Effectively brainstorm and refine business ideas and take them from concept to reality with executable milestones.
- Take control of their lives by integrating the knowledge, tools, and resources provided which will inspire innovative ideas and strategies to set up and manage their business.
- Five (5) weekly 1.5 hour online workshops and one (1) in-person meeting (Graduation Day).
- Required 2 hours of advising from Sacramento Valley SBDC
- Class dates: Mar 1st, Mar 8th, Mar 15th, Mar 22nd, Mar 29th, April 5th from 3:30 to 5:00pm
Space is limited to 25 participants! Learn more and apply at www.sacramentovalleysbdc.org/the-shop/.
Deadline to apply: February 17th, 5:00 p.m.
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.